24kV hand car
Cabinet size (mm)
KYN28-24 armored removable AC metal-enclosed switchgear is a three-phase AC 50Hz, rated voltage 24kV indoor complete power distribution device, which is used for receiving and distributing electric energy in power plants, substations and industrial and mining enterprises, and controls the circuit. , protection and monitoring functions.
The switchgear is designed according to the requirements of GB3906 and IEC62271-200:2003.The whole is composed of two parts: the cabinet body and the extractable part (handcart). The cabinet structure is formed by bolting aluminum-zinc or galvanized sheets with bolts. Metal partitions are used to separate the inside of the switch cabinet into circuit breaker room, The busbar room, cable room and relay instrument room, and all metal structural parts are reliably grounded. Each compartment of the main circuit system has an independent pressure release channel, and a 10x60mm grounding bus can be installed in the cable room.
1. Simple and effective 'five defenses' locking to prevent misoperation;
2. It can be equipped with VS1, VW1, VD4, 3AH and other vacuum circuit breakers;
3. It can be equipped with voltage transformer handcarts, isolation handcarts, fuse handcarts, etc. Handcarts for the same purpose are interchangeable;
4. The cabinet body can be installed on the wall and maintained in front of the cabinet, reducing the floor space;
5. Heaters can be installed in the circuit breaker room and cable room respectively to prevent condensation and corrosion;
6. The cable room has ample space and can connect multiple cables;
7. The protection level of the switch cabinet shell reaches IP4X, and the protection level of each compartment is IP2X;
8. The material can be made of galvanized sheet or aluminum-zinc coated sheet.
KYN28-24 armored removable AC metal-enclosed switchgear cabinet
① Isolation handcart
②Surge arrester trolley
③PT and surge arrester and measuring trolley
④ Measuring handcart